- You can request offering envelopes or just put cash in the plate. Offering envelopes make it possible for us to issue you a tax receipt.
PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance)
- If you wish to try sign up for PAR, you need to complete an authorization form and submit it with a VOID cheque to church office by email or in person.
- All you need to do is to add St. Paul's United Church as an e-transfer recipient if you have online banking using our e-mail address email@example.com. We receive the full amount of your donation!
Mail or drop off cheque(s)
- Our mailing address (454 Egbert Ave. Saskatoon, SK S7N 1X3). There is a mail slot by the main entrance for drop offs.
- For all these donation methods except anonymous cash donations, we will issue you an official income tax receipt for the current year early in the following calendar year.
Thank you for donations!