How to Donate

At Church

  • You can request offering envelopes or just put cash in the plate. Offering envelopes make it possible for us to issue you a tax receipt.

PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance)

  • If you wish to try sign up for PAR, you need to complete an authorization form and submit it with a VOID cheque to church office by email or in person.


  • All you need to do is to add St. Paul's United  Church as an e-transfer recipient if you have online banking using our e-mail address We receive the full amount of your donation! 

Mail or drop off cheque(s)

  • Our mailing address (454 Egbert Ave. Saskatoon, SK S7N 1X3). There is a mail slot by the main entrance for drop offs. 

Tax Receipt

  • For all these donation methods except anonymous cash donations, we will issue you an official income tax receipt for the current year early in the following calendar year.

Thank you for donations!

Online Donation

St. Paul’s United Church has an account with so you can easily and safely make donations online. For a single donation, CanadaHelps charges a fee of 4% of your donation. Canada Helps will issue you an income tax receipt directly if you use its services. 

Click the MAKE A DONATION button below to be redirected to the canadahelps website.