Keep following with us. All the excited events will be post here.
January 26 @6:30pm at SPUC Worship Centre
- smart TV for mounting on the wall in the Auditorium
- clean “soft furniture” – sofas, chairs, end tables etc.
- Start date looks like it will be February 9
Free Community Soup Lunch - Wednesdays @noon. Come eat and visit with our neighbours. Everyone welcome.
Winter in Saskatchewan can be long and uneventful! Why not fill the time with the insights provided by a good book. The Spiritual Growth Groups have some suggestions for you! Discussions will follow at a later date.
• Returning to the Teachings: Exploring Aboriginal Justice by Rupert Ross
• From the Ashes by Jesse Thistle
• Inspired by Rachel Held Evans